As springtime starts, you might be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Yukon? Especially if your AC system is newer or was running good last summer.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new automobile and never anticipate to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same affects your air conditioner. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving components. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving components can wear out.
Having your unit checked yearly by a Comfort Concepts Heating & Air Conditioning specialist can help spot minor issues before they turn into large breakdowns. (And cause your equipment to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your AC is located outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can majorly affect your system’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to service complicated internal components.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate within your equipment can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these troubles can lead to higher energy consumption—and a more expensive energy bill!
- It could prolong your system’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and may even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, as you won’t have to get new equipment as fast.
- It helps spot little troubles before they become big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will keenly examine pieces and complete a series of AC performance checks. These detailed procedures often allow us to identify issues before they turn into major issues that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free cooling throughout the warmest days. After your equipment is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your equipment is ready to provide worry-free cooling. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this tune-up, your equipment is open to advanced breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A quality AC tune-up should have an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC technician. Here’s some of the things we’ll do:
We’ll inspect the subsequent locations and components:
- Total equipment order
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the work we’ll finish:
- Replace air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lubricate moving components
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Maintenance Right Away with Comfort Concepts Heating & Air Conditioning
This week is the best time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Comfort Concepts Heating & Air Conditioning pros a ring at 405-494-7444 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we visit your house, don’t forget to look at our discount offers for savings on your upcoming maintenance.