Is this year the year of a brand-new, top-notch Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new HVAC installation is an outstanding investment. When you take time to find the ideal make and model, it’s an investment you’ll benefit from for many years
As your trusted team of heating specialists, Comfort Concepts Heating & Air Conditioning boasts a reputation for seasoned furnace installation in Yukon. We use our years of experience to recommend brands and features that offer improved performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see even more savings! But act fast, as this offer is only available until the 2nd of February, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and call 405-494-7444 when you want to request your free, no-obligation quote for your 2024 furnace!
Understanding What Furnace Replacement Costs
Similar to any utility system, you should consider anything that impacts the total cost of a new furnace. Here are a few things that influence what a new furnace might cost:
- Proper sizing of the furnace: Large or multistory homes will want a more powerful furnace to evenly heat the entire property. A professional installer knows how to determine the best size furnace based on your personal heating needs.
- Total energy use: Higher efficiency furnaces can more precisely heat your space, lowering energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance can also mean higher cost, but lower energy use means savings on your monthly bills. Just wait and see how much that could be!
- Additional Features: Furnaces with newer features like compatibility with smart thermostats are typically a little more expensive up front. But it’s also true, however, that such features can make controlling your HVAC system much simpler.
The core idea is that installing a new furnace is not just about the up-front cost – including lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you can’t wait until the existing system is on its last leg. Well-timed furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Upgrading to a new furnace offers much more for you and your home than just dependable heat. High efficiency equipment can offer other benefits such as:
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency for Lower Bills: Modern furnaces are built to meet rigorous energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- More robust performance with options such as variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors adjust their performance to use only the smallest amount of energy for the requested temperature.
- Integration with Smart Home Accessories: Newer furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like modern thermostats, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Newer filter designs improve indoor air quality: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters reduce mold spores or pollutants.
Kick Off 2024 with a New Furnace from Comfort Concepts Heating & Air Conditioning
Enhancing your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot faster and much less stressful these days. With some assistance from our team at Comfort Concepts Heating & Air Conditioning, all you’ll have to do is let us know what you need from your furnace. Our team of expert installers will keep at it until we find and set you up with a model that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a more comfortable note? Request your complimentary quote for new furnace installation today, and don’t forget to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.